Here are some ways you can be part of the team in right now:
- Become a team member: The effort also includes forming our curriculum, guiding and mentoring students, helping build our team, working with our partners to see what fits best for a particular situation.
- Become a Technical Coach (Instructor): We need topic experts, who like to share and work with kids.
- Help promote our effort: This includes creating and maintaining a Facebook page and other outward facing information streams. Follow up on contacts we get that are interested in helping out or partnering with Hope IT.
- Help organize events and trips: We can visit JPL, go to hack-a-thons, Maker Fairs, and companies (visit their server rooms…does anyone have those anymore?)
- Be a company liaison, opening opportunities for kids to have internships or actual Jobs. We will only send out best kids to these opportunities…but they need those opportunities and access to our networks/connections.
- You would like Hope IT to partner with your organization/church: We are just starting, but we can listen if you think we should partner with you. Do contact us.
If you are interested in being part of this effort, contact us and let us know!