No adults get paid at Hope IT. We all volunteer our time, and our knowlege. It’s fun. You are going to like our team.
If you are interested in being part of our team, contact us and let us know!
Here are some ways you can be part of the team:
- Become a Technical Coach (Instructor): We need topic experts, who like to share and work with kids.
- Be able to relate God’s love and message – particularly from Scripture – to the students Hope IT connects with. Not everyone can do this well, and not all of our Hope IT team members do this, but if you like this part of the effort, we need you.
- Become a team member. You find what part you like best. Here are some ways to help
- Improve our curriculum and create new courses
- Guide and mentor students
- Help to grow our team
- Build strong relationships with our partners
- Help organize events and trips: We can visit JPL, go to hack-a-thons, Maker Fairs, and companies (visit their server rooms…does anyone have those anymore?)
- Be a company liaison, opening opportunities for kids to have internships or actual Jobs. We will only send out best kids to these opportunities…but they need those opportunities and access to our networks/connections.
- You would like Hope IT to partner with your organization/church. We will listen if you think we should partner with you. Do contact us.